Reference : AFS/BT/MLPCB
Position : Other
Location : West Africa (Togo)
Industry : Banking/Finance/Insurance
Job Description / Role / Responsibilities :
To grow low cost deposits and maximise revenues for Commercial bank (especially derived from
This position is responsible for strategy execution, business development, revenue generation,
efficiency improvement and overall business process management and leadership.
Business & Financial
• Responsibility over the public sector business within CMB
• working with Product house to deploy eGovernment solutions for CMB clients
• Key objective is to primarily ensure a strong and sustained volumes of Non-Interest
Income, Low Costs Deposits mobilization, and ultimately to manage Public Sector
sales/revenue and profitability momentum
• Prepare & deliver on budget planning process for the Unit and outline strategies for
achieving the budget
• To deliver CMB CASA products to customers in the most efficient and cost-effective way
using appropriate technology, whilst closing product gap versus competitors.
• Lead Liability Products and sales focus on payments & collections to expand the CMB
customer base and grow market share of Liability Products, generating a significantly
enhanced base of low-cost liabilities for the CMB.
• Develop and execute an innovative product origination, implementation and delivery plan
that positions CMB’s payment & collection products in a leading stance in the
• Develop innovative based CASA Products
• Lead gap analysis and ensure a high cross-sell of CMB cash Products and Solutions.
• Developing close and effective contacts with key clients.
• Identify and evaluate potential revenue opportunities in existing and new markets
• Develop and continually expand the target market of Liability Products, working actively
with CIB Cash, Account Managers and IT & Ops.
• Ensure efficient and accurate product management financials, volume, trend and
• Actively update and monitor the deal pipeline for growth.
• Ensuring effective cross sell with product partners and specialists in driving Liability
• Identify customer needs based on customer interaction and interface with Account
• Drive customer service excellence Initiatives
• Drive and sustain a customer-centric business culture, leveraging on people and
• Ensure Implementation of all action plans from Customer perspectives
People Management & Development
• Motivating and managing the Team to generate business for new accounts and develop
them to achieve consistent profitability through a clear process of target settings.
• Supervise and direct the team to deliver value proposition, including platform, credit
• Encourage and foster a congenial working environment to enable the Team to achieve
through teamwork and operational efficiency.
• Govern direct reports with account strategies and account problem resolution
Process, control and operational performance
• Identification and marketing strategies/opportunities that will assist in the CMB sales
• Run weekly & monthly sales process, account planning and pipeline reporting
• Prepare reporting and financial returns as required with Finance partner
• Conduct periodic strategy, surveys, collate and analyse results, draft and implement
action plans for sales
• Provide overall Cash Business updates to the GE CMB and all stakeholders
Candidate profile :
Experience & Qualifications